Easy Gift Ideas:
- D.I.Y. Emoji Faces: Paint any emoji face you want on the Mason Jar. Fill up the Mason jar with tiny little things your friend/family likes (and decorate it with anything of your choice).
- Hot Cocoa mix: With colder weather, anyone would appreciate some hot cocoa. Put it in some nice packaging, get a mug to go with it, and add some marshmallows and you’re good to go.
- Picture album: Create a Picture album of you and the person you’re giving the gift to. This is easy because it only requires gathering up the photos that you already have.
- Favorite Food: Mug filled with their favorite food to eat every day. This favorite food could be baked goods, or just candy- whatever they love to eat.
- Paper Snowflake: This fun craft is very easy to make, and perfect for both decorations and for gifts.
- Mini Christmas Tree: Make a Mini Christmas tree by taking a stick and attaching green and red ribbons to it for an original holiday gift.
- Hats: One great gift is a yarn hat that you knit yourself. Though knitting might be hard to pick up at first, a hat is a small and easy first project. There are many tutorials on YouTube to learn how to do this.
- Pine Cone Ornaments: Walk around and look for Pine Cones and paint them and hang it up for as an ornament. This is a simple gift that means a lot more than if you got a store-bought ornament.
What’s great about these ideas is that you can make them in just a quick second. If you don’t have any ideas, and these ideas require too many supplies, think of something simple and easy like baking Christmas cookies, or brownies, and decorate them with Christmas colors.
Homemade gift ideas will definitely put a smile on your friends and family’s faces!